Monday, April 20, 2009
First Day of school.
Firstly, I woke up quite early today only to find out on the crowded 69 bus that there was no lab lesson at 9am. I felt super retarded lah.
Anyway, after like slacking and stoning at Itas with, Farna, Zara, Mumu, Boo, Ayuni and Wani and eating we headed off to the lab to play games :) Super fun :D
AND AND, cos ZUL FAILED OOPG he's in a totally different class from the whole class. We saw him suffering under the clutches of yet another teacher retaking the whole rubbish of what we had learnt last sem. HAHA.
AND he blogged about feeling sad cos we are all in different classes.
And Nic keeps nagging at me to update my blog. But anyhow, I've decided to update on my own accord :D HAHA. Cos there's like a 2 hour break till our next lesson :( Oh well. I'm kinda hungry right now. HAHA.