SARAH :D
Monday, February 2, 2009

The last I blogged was like 12 days ago. HAHA. Anyway, I've got so many assignments to complete and do but I feel so sian and tired lah. I finally bought my ear medicine but my ear isn't exactly painful. HAHA.

I WON Boo in like 4 out of 6 games of hockey I think. He was like super pissed but who cares I won on his not to mention new ipod touch. HAHA.

........ like it's my life. I'm kinda upset. Everyone kinda clash tgt now which is bad and I cannot do anything about it which sucks big time. It's just so stupid. I'm kinda ignoring rae even though she's asking me how to do POA, I don't wanna think. Brain drained :(

Nic shared with me a verse that I have never really given much thought about. Exodus 35: 30- 36:1.

I wanna go sleep now. But I can't.


links