SARAH :D
Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HELLO :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well, firstly, the first week of school has gone by.

Secondly, Macy's gone :(

She was super sick on Friday like all of a sudden and in the night when we came home from church she totally couldn't move. She just remained in the same position we had left her in the afternoon, before we left the house. On Sat morning, it was meet the parents session for my siblings so I woke up early and Macy was in the same position we left her in the night only she had moved off the cloth that she was on. THEN my mum said super loudly that I WAS CRUEL cos I don't wanna 'kill' Macy. In other words, put her to sleep. SO we all decided it was better for her to go since she already went to the vet last last Friday but it didn't do her any good although she was still under medication. So we brought Macy to SPCA and they put her to sleep. I was super sad when they just took her away, they didn't let me see her being put to sleep. Looking at the others dogs at SPCA didn't do me any good. When Rae asked me whether I was alright, I just said no because I really wasn't okay. I didn't sleep well that night, I had a dream though, I saw Macy running towards me but it was just a dream.

Now, I'm quite alright with her not around anymore but I still miss her alot and still wish that she's there.


links