SARAH :D
Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday morning.

I'm alone at home. AND I've got school at 1pm. Of all the different timings it's at 1 right smack in the middle of my whole day. I got tired of doing maths so I decided to do some form for the christmas thing but till now I've got no idea how to do it. OH WELL.

Was clearing up my mail and came across a ppt about the mark of the beast. AND lemme tell you that is scary :( The mark of the beast is a chip which would be implanted into your right hand or forehead. In the bible it is said:

Revelation 13:16-17

16"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name."

Yesterday's post which I forgot to post. HAHA.

Alright. Today was yet another 2 hours of CMSY! Cmaths is in 2 days and my piano exam is in 9 days :) I'm just synced rae's ipod. Tedious :( HAHA. OKAY I'll go study now :)




links