SARAH :D
Saturday, August 9, 2008

Feeling a little let down and disappointed.

Just came home from a meeting. Planning for a Christmas production can be really stressful. My shoulders ache real badly now and I've got school on monday while the whole world is having holidays.

Now lemme give you a brief account of what happened yesterday.

Yesterday was the day that Michelle planned a surprise bbq for Raymond, Bday bbq. So we went to sheng siong to get the stuffs needed and after much discussing and stuff we cabbed down to pasir ris park only to find out that the stuffs are too heavy for us to carry and YES it was just the both of us *AWWWWWWWW*

AND the taxi man dropped us at the wrong carpark, how cool is that? :X so we had to walk extra carrying heavy things. THAN when we couldn't take the heaviness of the plastic bags a nice man came to help us carry the stuff. We were so thankful to him and he was wearing red slippers. HAHA.

I've got to teach sunday school tmr. Feeling a little stressed up right now cos I've gotta type the minutes of the meeting too :(

I better get started.


links