SARAH :D
Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HELLO THERE :D

Michelle, zul and I went to Tanjong Katong Complex today to take some pics for our visual li assignment. WELL, and as we were snapping away, we caught some un-glam shots of zul. THE ORIGINAL UNPHOTOSHOP-ED version that is.



HERE'S YOUR PRESENT ZUL :D although I know you're so gonna kill me :P I don't care. nanny nanny boo boo....

PLEASE ALSO REFER TO MICHELLE'S BLOG. chocolate run.blogspot.com









SMALL BOY? HAHA.

After that we headed to school for web design class, let's not get into the details.

I've got a new bag and so does Michelle. HAHA. It's both brown in colour :) I had real fun today. thanks MICHELLE and RAYMOND :D

TO SOMEONE SPECIAL, THANKS FOR TODAY :)

hmmm, and here are the botanic garden pics that I forgot to upload on sat :)

Enjoy :)




Doesn't zul reminds you of a small boy :P









links