Friday, June 27, 2008
HELLO :D once again.
hmmm, it's been like a month since I last blogged. been lazing my holidays away but I've had my exams before the hols though. Results are not yet out but will be soon like next week. hahahaha. OH WELL.
Everyone's rushing for project now cos the deadline's at like 5PM which is like in 2 hours *panic*
Okay. today was v lit submission for my 101 graphic. My topic was clocks so I had to draw different clocks. I think my overall outlook of it looks presentable. yupp.
I'll be going church later. There's a combined service so everyone will be together.
I've got piano class tomorrow and I haven't been practicing :( and Aunty Esther was quite upset with me last week so I'm not really looking forward to piano class tomorrow. We'll see how it goes anyhow. haha. ALRIGHT.
SARAH'S FEELING STRESSED AND SLEEPY :(