SARAH :D
Wednesday, May 7, 2008

HELLO. right. It's been quite sometime, I just got lazy to log in and all lah.

ANYWAY, I'm proud to say that I have officially completed my visual lit homework and quite proud of it although it looks like kindergarden stuff, I don't care. haha.

Sam got a new blog skin I must say it looks pretty cute, just like her. haha. SAM ARE YOU READING THIS?? haha.

Today's like the third week of the third day into school. School's been alright, not that stressed out yet but I've got loads to learn and read up on.

WELL, I;m going out with Joan tmr, it's been like so long since I last saw her so Im happy. Needa start on my research for my project and my script. man, it's quite hard coming out with a script, like seriously... once you've tried it than you'll know lah. haha.

My laptop can't go onto the net, quite irritated with it but boo's helping me with it so at least I'm not left alone that kinda stuff.

WAS KINDA DISAPPOINTED BUT I GOT OVER IT. SO you need not worry about the past and something got me thinking..

It was regarding what happened like almost two years ago in december, that really had a hug eimpact on my life and till today I still get the feeling that whatever that happened happened for a reason but right now because of that I'm quite confused and feeling so pissed whenever i think about it simply because this issue is not about me but about you and now I still see you struggling as if you've got no cho=ioce but lemme tell you something my dear you've got as much of a choice as anyone has and you've got the right to say noand that you don't want this or that. AND yes, I'm talking about you and I think you know that. JUST PLAIN WONDERING whether I should voice this out or not. My mummy knows what I'm going throughan dshe's praying about it. ALRIGHT. I've got things to do :) will blog soon :DD


links