Thursday, April 3, 2008
Today's the THIRD of APRIL. like OH MY WORD, so fast :( School's gonna start soon and I don't wanna go school. OH WELL. That's life.
Okay, I did not just wake up rather I just came back from fishing with my daddy. Bathed Macy, had a bath, vacuumed the floor and now using the comp. I had like 12 emails but I checked my mails yesterday... Craziness..
Anyway, about fishing, my daddy drove to Bedok Jetty. My first time there with him alone and I realised smth, my daddy doesn't talk much. In fact after 17 years of living with my daddy I never had a very close relationship with him and I find that so sad. The things that we talk about are just general and lame stuff, the thing is I never noticed. When I want smth I usually go up to my daddy and say "Daddy, I want that." and he usually gets it for me. It's not really a big issue but just that i think I should spend more time with my daddy and get to know him better.
Fishing, right, I caught many many small fishes, it's really thrilling you should try it someday. It was realy amazing when I picked up the fishes and look at it's gills. I thought to myself, my God created the fishes and the whole universe. how wonderful is that?
When I was reminded of how little I actually knew my daddy. I realised how little I actually know God. Many a times, like i do to my daddy, i only run to God when i need help. I know God is loving and caring, but I really questioned myself do I really really know God? I know my answer. so that's basically my thoughts for today. I've gotta go practice my piano now.
That's all :)
Everytime I look at you I smile on the inside :D Have fun..