SARAH :D
Monday, April 14, 2008

Hello :)

Today's a draggy day. Everyone has started school except me :( boohoo. anyway, I was sucha good girl today that I stayed at home. Ate fish crackers for breakfast with some bite-size biscuits. For lunch I had Pringles, correction half a bottle of pringles. unhealthy day. haha. Had my first proper meal of the day at around 4ish.

Been just watching TV and slacking around the house. Gonna have camp on wednesday to make it abit worst I've gotta stay over. I don't really know anyone who's going to IT school. SO I guess I'll just make friends. haha. NEW friends. YAY, I guess..

hmmm, tomorrow's gonna be a busy day for me, I don't know if I should go Bedok with my mum and Rae or get my packing stuffs ready? how how? OH WELL. I'll figure it out later. take care you all :) LOVES!


SCHOOL :( boohoo..


links