SARAH :D
Tuesday, April 22, 2008

hello there :)

today was first day of school. I must say poly life's sure different from a secondary one. school was not what I expected it to be, in fact it's more slack but I've already gotta project I needa submit in week 6.

OKAY. other than school.. I have no idea why but I feel like blogging at such an unearthly hour probably cos I'm sad and feeling mixed up. I mean, like what did I do wrong? Is it wrong to say I don't wanna wait for you I'm just so sick of literally waiting, sorry but that's the truth. and I really wanted to be honest but I guess you yook it wrongly and now this whole mess started because of me.



I"M SORRY. guess it's no use anyway. what I've said can't be taken back and you probably hate me so much that you've said your final goodbye. OH WELL. I really didn't mean what you thought I meant. I was just abit fed up because there was actually no reason for you to be late cos you finish way earlier than me. do you see my point and how I'm thinking? that's what i meant when I said we've got different kinds of thoughts and ideas. you COULD HAVE suggested a nearer place and I could have been able to get there quite fast and we'll all be happy about it. can you see my point now? ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR TEST :D




OKAY. back to school now. well, I wa sgoing into the lift when I met zul and boo than I pressed level 3 not knowing that I was coming from level 3, get the picture so far and than ZUL, all of a sudden said, "Sarah, can you stop being sucha sarah?" I was like wtheck. My name is sarah. haha. and he went on saying that he likes to disturb me because I gave funny expressions. crazy right? haha. (I'm sorry zul, if you read this. haha. No hard feelings yeah?) You'll have to forgive me eventually. hmmm, so that's about all. I'm sleepy now I shall go sleep :) goodnight everyone


links