SARAH :D
Monday, March 31, 2008

well, I didn't blog yesterday cause I came home really late and was so tired that I slept after I bathed.

Recount of yesterday. went to church for the 10.30am service, was too tired to wake up for the 8am one. BUT I did wake up then I slept back. haha. Pastor Glen's message impacted me. He talked about "Believing is seeing" so firstly we as Christians gotta KNOW the word of God, secondly to TAKE God's word, thridly comes ACTING on God's word and lastly is to REST on God's word.

In Psalms 37:3-5 says that " Trust in the Lord and do good; Dwell in the land and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And he shall bring it to pass."

Psalms 37:7, "Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass."

Psalms 37:23,"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, And He delights in his way."

SO, this passage basically su ms up what Pastor was trying to bring across.

We had a special speaker in the evening service and he talked about Anna, a widow. The speaker prayed for all of us as individuals and God told me through him that God wants me to go into higher studies. considering the fact that I wanna be a teacher. That should happen but right now I must pray and seek God and ask Him what subject Je wants me to specialize into. I've had a couple of prophecies and they are all not similar, so now the question in my mind is how are all these prophecies linked? Guess I'll have to pray more and ask God to show it to me :) But God also warned me to be careful with the friends i mix with as they can either harm me or benefit me spiritually. I need Your wisdom Lord.

OH right about the BBQ. well, I guess I had fun but it was so tiring. and considering the fact that I had a sore throat :P I ate pretty much and as you should know my sore throat got worst. haha. But it's better today :D YAY! I must continue to drink loads of water. ALRIGHT then, I'll blog soon :D


I hate to see you like you were, sad and upset. Please cheer up. Remember that I'm always here :) I wished I could tell you everything's gonna be alright but the truth is that I can' t. and I can safely tell you that I know what you're going through, trust me, I've been there maybe I'm still there but...


"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Philippians 4:13


links